• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Sim

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Player Ratings

Cricsim

Brian Quilty 6
Jack Holbitt 4
Simon Nova 3
Zohaib Ikram 6
Alex O'Driscoll 6
Brett Hall 6
Geoff Smith 5
Henry Marshall 9
CJ Smith 9
Luke Tyson 7
Ryan Gayler 7
Nick Scott 8
Matt Dorn 6
Ishan Narang 7
Charlie Downes 7
Rabbit Boy 8
Donald Boland 9

CricketWeb

Zinzan Brumby 8
Insane Bolt 7
Ivan Ryabovol 8
Chris Raftery 7
Double Dong 7
Jake Howe 6
Crossfire Hurricane 9
Michael Portillo 4
Kyle Wright 3
Os du Toit 7
Sam Somerset 5
Volt Man 8
Bruce Force 7
Koal Kao 7
Mark Phifteenplus 9

Howe_zat

Audio File
I literally did nothing for the entire match. Not even a **** up worthy of comment.

And I see Hurriacane has copied the comms.

My nonwork here is done.

HeathDavisSpeed

All commentary featuring Howe:

"Rabbit Boy is tackled by Jake Howe for the Spartans and a ruck forms. The ruck is contested but the Hurricanes show good ball security and extracate the ball from the ruck."

"He's burst through the defensive line and he's on a run. Jake Howe with the ball for the Spartans. Ah, he's not going to make it all the way, he's been tackled and he only managed to gain 1 metres there."

"Jake Howe is tackled by CJ Smith for the Hurricanes and a ruck forms. The ruck is contested but Jake Howe has been penalised by the referee for not releasing the ball. That'll be a penalty to the Hurricanes"

"Charlie Downes is tackled by Jake Howe for the Spartans and a ruck forms. The ruck is contested but the Hurricanes show good ball security and extracate the ball from the ruck."

"Charlie Downes with the ball on the run here. He's already gained 5 metres. It looks like he's going to be tackled by Jake Howe but he manages to offload to Nick Scott in time.
"

"Zohaib Ikram is tackled by Jake Howe for the Spartans and a ruck forms. The ruck is contested and the Spartans players pile in. I think he got a little isolated there, and they've turned the ball over here."

"Simon Nova is tackled by Jake Howe for the Spartans and a ruck forms. The ruck is contested but Simon Nova has been penalised by the referee for not releasing the ball. That'll be a penalty to the Spartans"

Quite a few more like that as well. Just weren't involved in the key plays.

Majin

International Debutant
Hahaah did literally nothing but make errors, this is like CWXI all over again oh god

still fair effort for the first half, i'm guessing the subs who came on at half time must have been uberhax compared to everyone else. Either that or we were just lucky as **** to start off with

Jarquis

Somerset's the defender Escath was meant to be!

Also, How to actually join the Spartans IMO.

cpr

International Coach
So in the first half, all i did was ran a metre......

I take it I wasn't playing on the wing today then!

HeathDavisSpeed

So in the first half, all i did was ran a metre......

I take it I wasn't playing on the wing today then!
You didn't get the ball, basically. Can't run with it if you don't have it. Ripper and Clapo were taking all the backs possession for themselves.

HeathDavisSpeed

4 handling errors yet I still get an 8. I must be a beast around the field.
You get pinged for the handling error, even if the mistake is due to it being a really poor quality pass. Your rating takes into account that really, a couple of those handling errors weren't your fault.

ripper868

International Coach
You didn't get the ball, basically. Can't run with it if you don't have it. Ripper and Clapo were taking all the backs possession for themselves.
TBF I am the halfback and Clapo is the 10 - if we aren't getting the ball there is issues. Goughy got a try, was just one of those days where all the play went to one wing only.