• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Hater's Thread

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
Why are you trying to turn this into AFL.... leave, now.
No i would prefer to stay monkey. Sorry but i dont see your moderator powers working, plus im rather sure i mentioned i hate league.

Im sorry im not supposed to enter a topic that criticises something that i like.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
It's about rugby, isn't it? Therefore, I'm obviously going to read it.

Here's the deal - plenty of times I visit OT, and there's not that much I'm interested in. Do I start up a whingeing and moaning thread? No. It's cyclical - during winter sport season, there's always going to be more union, league and AFL threads, but over the SH summer it dies off and the likes of tennis and so on come to the fore.

You'll be glad to know the Super 14 isn't far away from completion anyway...

And then come the internationals. :D
Fair call - you don't start "Whingeing and moaning threads," but when someone else raises the topic of something they don't like, you are unfailingly the first person in giving them hell about simply mentioning something they don't like.

And as a journalist yourself, it should have read: There are always going to be more union, league and AFL threads. :)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
I thought this was the place to ask, when was AFL going global, anytime in the next century...
Crack a lack :D

Ill keep this in mind next time :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Casson said:
And as a journalist yourself, it should have read: There are always going to be more union, league and AFL threads. :)
Guess what? I'm not working right now.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
I thought this was the place to ask, when was AFL going global, anytime in the next century...
Ofcourse, going global is a sign of a good sport.....

I don't mind union so much, it's just league.... my word. Worst sport ever.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
benchmark00 said:

I don't mind league so much, it's just union....my word. Worst sport ever. :sleep:

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Union is alright, but unfortunately the only coverage we get here in melbourne, is league and i really can't stand league. But like Burkey said, each to their own. I'm not going to rubbish people for liking it, i'm just rubbishing the sport itself.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
but when someone else raises the topic of something they don't like, you are unfailingly the first person in giving them hell about simply mentioning something they don't like
Apart from this thread, feel free to provide other evidence of me being "unfailingly the first person in giving them hell".

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:

Arggg i agree. I hate league-

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't hate either code, but do wonder if we really need threads for individual games, we don't even have that in Cricket Chat!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I love Rugby League. Favouritest sport ever. Dislike union, but I'd choose it over a socey match.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
I don't hate either code, but do wonder if we really need threads for individual games, we don't even have that in Cricket Chat!
Agreed.

My word I agree.