• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to Russia 2018

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Now I know moaning about footy rankings is like shouting at clouds for being white and fluffy, but yer Leekists as a top seed ahead of Italy and France?

As far as I can see they're only really beaten yer Phelgms who've been a non-shyte side for about five seconds themselves.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Not even google can help me with that one Brumbers.

Edit: I assume Leekists are Wales and Phelgms are Belgium.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The difference is am not joking :ph34r:

The only side that would worry me is you guys, but only because of the Derby game factor.

Fully expect maximum points before exiting the finals before July

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not even google can help me with that one Brumbers.

Edit: I assume Leekists are Wales and Phelgms are Belgium.
Took me ages. For a while I thought he meant New Zealand.

~

Listened to this on the radio. Amused by them drawing all the weaker teams first while the commentator did his best to sound excited about which group the Faroe Islands were in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Having a quick look at the groups, is one being touted as the group of death because I can't see any in particular. I guess if you are from Sweden, Hungary, Bosnia, Turkey etc you might have a different view,

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perfect draw for the Republic given they're 4th seeds, but unless they sack O'Neill it won't matter.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
The opening weekend of South American qualifiers once again showed why they are the toughest qualifying zone in world football - with Chile and Ecuador securing wins over Brazil and Argentina as everyone is aware

Chile win over Brazil not much of surprise given their continued struggles, but even without Messi Ecuador winning in Argentina is HUGE!

Mexico toppling USA in front almost 100,000 fans to secure place in Russia 2017 Confederations Cup was a nice watch

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Looking forward to another round of the South American WCQs tonight.

Bit of a buzz kill that Argentina are without Messi, Aguero &Tevez for the Brazil clash - but Colombia vs Chile should be riveting.

Will be interesting to see how Ecuador do on the road vs Uruguay too after that big win in Argentina on Match day 1