• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

Agent TBY

International Captain
Cheers Liam. Interesting to see how many of the pitches are bowlers paradises.
It just looks that way on face value, tbh. The fact that all of them are roads and provide good carry-through nullifies their conduciveness. I'd guess the bowler-friendly conditions only kick in on the fourth day or so.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Can I have the amount of time I've spent sitting on my ass waiting for a new dev league season?

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Wasn't sure, but thought this might be the best thread...just a random question, but is that 53-ball hundred from Bowen a new Dev League record in first-class cricket?

99*

International Debutant
You know how in Tests and FC cricket a batsman needs to have at least 20 innings before any records of his count?

What is the minimum innings needed for a batsmans records to count in List-A cricket?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know how in Tests and FC cricket a batsman needs to have at least 20 innings before any records of his count?

What is the minimum innings needed for a batsmans records to count in List-A cricket?
I dont think thats an official thing is it? More of a guideline, if so I'd say it would probably be the same for List A and FC

99*

International Debutant
I dont think thats an official thing is it? More of a guideline, if so I'd say it would probably be the same for List A and FC
Rules for qualification or something like that.

But if it is the same FC and List A, then I have reason to celebrate.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rules for qualification or something like that.

But if it is the same FC and List A, then I have reason to celebrate.
I currently only have you down as 15 career innings.

Stats I have is 15 innings 781 runs @ 97.63, which is ok I guess.

99*

International Debutant
I currently only have you down as 15 career innings.

Stats I have is 15 innings 781 runs @ 97.63, which is ok I guess.
Yep, that's what I got as well. Also means I can duck for my next 5 innings (to reach 20 and therefore qualify) and still average over 60 (just). Which would place me #1 in the List A batting averages.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How many batsmen have scored a ton on FC debut?

Also, quickest to 1,000 FC runs in a season?

Last edited: