• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quote Quiz

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
OK not sure when SJS will be back so I start with an easy one from a book Im sure many here have read.

When told he was someones favourite player, who responded with

"You know why that was, dont you? Its because I was very good"

archie mac

International Coach
OK not sure when SJS will be back so I start with an easy one from a book Im sure many here have read.

When told he was someones favourite player, who responded with

"You know why that was, dont you? Its because I was very good"
Is he a Yorkie?

pasag

RTDAS
Bump.

Of which Australian was it said that if he'd have toured England 'he would have won a reputation with the bat greater than that of Victor Trumper'

pasag

RTDAS
Hint: The reason why the player never played a Test or toured England was because of an unfortunate accident.

archie mac

International Coach
"Where the English language is unspoken there can be no real cricket, which is to say that the Americans have never excelled at the game".

neville cardus

International Debutant
The following are examples of batty cricketers conversing with their equipment. Who are they, and with what piece of equipment are they talking?

1. "Are you going to be a good pal today?"

2. "Kiss me, sweetheart! It’s up to you now."