• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who was TheGreatest?

I mean obviously an underwear model, but a multi of which account?

Daemon

Can't be certain but we think it was Firebreaker. My personal suspicion is that the account was once legit but was hacked in the last few months.
Damn. Isn’t this the same dude that wanted to study overseas so he could hook up with chix?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Who was TheGreatest?
TheGreatest was originally a member who intermittently posted here about autobiographies and personal club cricket techniques. More recently the account was taken over by multiple-banned user Firebreaker.

This actually scares me a little bit. Creating an infinite list of multis is one thing, hacking old accounts is a whole other level of 'please go away'.

trundler

Must say that was a very well run multi. The posting style didn't resemble Firebreaker's at all and pulled off acting Seth Effrikan fairly convincingly. For a long time people just ignored bikini pics of obviously googled models that looked nothing like each other as a fun gimmick because there was just enough relevant posting.