• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Spark

Global Moderator
Was that the super dumb Bolivian lithium theory for why the coup happened? That was a particularly dumb theory.

Pretty sure you got banned because you have no idea how to let go of a grudge though and kept bringing up ancient arguments because you were mad about a previous ban.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
And when they ran out of people to pile on they turned on each other.
Nah we don't belong in the same group by any means. This group members scratch each others' backs and look for a common punching bag. They've now got me after they got rid of SS. A typical bullying group. Someone wrote an obscure economics book, someone did a Maths PhD and they have got a dozen fans who pump their ego thinking these 2-3 guys are some kind of intellectual messiahs. This mini-mob will bully anyone who questions their perceived superiority or anyone who doesn't act as a fan or wannabe friend to the ground. That's the modus operandi.

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nah i actually place posters like teja, hb, os, duffer etc opinions of me much higher

and its also funny to me that tier 4 randi posters such as you say this about me

also, it was fun kicking you out of the group. we still laugh about you sometimes. well we did until i left it anyway.
Come back ****