• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you really dislike CW as much as it appears, vote with your feet and leave. There's plenty of other forums and Facebook groups that may appreciate your negativity.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
If you really dislike CW as much as it appears, vote with your feet and leave. There's plenty of other forums and Facebook groups that may appreciate your negativity.
You got me wrong. I have a gripe at the quality of moderating (again, inferring thst my posting in IP thread led to my banning, which I'm absence of any clear indication otherwise is the only plausible reason) here.

This site has stayed pretty much stagnant since 2013 (when I joined) intellectually with a small population of posters indulging in scratching each others' back and I attribute that to the clique of mods who have had this site in their grips. Hardly any nuance allowed in complex debates. You ought to toe the liberal line or you are cancelled, aka banned.

My permanent ban is just a matter of time now, so as well make my point clear before I am made to go.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You got me wrong. I have a gripe at the quality of moderating (again, inferring thst my posting in IP thread led to my banning, which I'm absence of any clear indication otherwise is the only plausible reason) here.

This site has stayed pretty much stagnant since 2013 (when I joined) intellectually with a small population of posters indulging in scratching each others' back and I attribute that to the clique of mods who have had this site in their grips. Hardly any nuance allowed in complex debates. You ought to toe the liberal line or you are cancelled, aka banned.

My permanent ban is just a matter of time now, so as well make my point clear before I am made to go.
**** off

Shri

Mr. Glass
haha

he is kinda adorable

been online for 15 years and he thinks he can get me to react to words and forget the goal, which was to see him leave lmao

Burgey

Pretty much sums up this forum - a Kangaroo Court.
Feel free to make your way off the forum if you aren't happy with the manner in which it's moderated.

I have been subjected to some terrible moderating injustices on this forum from time to time, but the greats persist. Then prevail. It's what they do.

You should have a breather though, if you feel you're being oppressed. Go out now, on your terms. You'll* feel so much better for it.

*We'll

Hope the clown is gone for good. Made sunilz seem fair and reasonable by comparison. Complete knob end.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't believe another right-wing trashbag couldn't handle being owned online. The same tired lines about liberal mod cliques and oppression before attempting to do the principled forum departure. Best part about this one was the dichotomy of Hindu nationalism and ripping "snowflakes" and "being cancelled" straight up from white Anglo dudebros.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh this place has been stagnant intellectually for years, but it is somewhat inevitable, forums are redundant for most people with all the other ways that there is to communicate, and give off ****ty views.

The fact people keep coming back shows it is doing something right, and I think giving Nationalists leeway has been proven a sure fire way to lose good members.

Daemon

Dear Mods,

I refer to post 4569222, quoted below for your ease of reference.
On second thoughts, **** you all. Good bye.
Senile Sentry has privately messaged me and requested he be banned permanently, just in case he feels the irresistible urge to return when India are winning the WTC.

Please let me know once this has been effected.

Regards,
Daemon