• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
There's been something about the forum in recent years that I couldn't quite put my finger on, then hey presto a light bulb moment - "pretty much stagnant since 2013 intellectually". So obvious when it's pointed out. :band:
Seriously. It's a shame that the man made his only brilliant point before going out. The full sentence is so good and so damn true in its core:

"This site has stayed pretty much stagnant since 2013 intellectually with a small population of posters indulging in scratching each others' back and I attribute that to the clique of mods who have had this site in their grips."

Absolutely sig-worthy. Tagging @James so he doesn't miss out on this superb pearl of wisdom from cw's latest honourable exit.

I was his regular foremost critic in the Indian Politics thread, but he did absolutely nothing in that thread to get banned in my honest opinion.

Last edited: