• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
What was the disparaging comment posted by Singh? The un-deleted ones are not any more objectionable than most of the posts in the Indian politics thread.

Spark

Global Moderator
What was the disparaging comment posted by Singh? The un-deleted ones are not any more objectionable than most of the posts in the Indian politics thread.
It was for a post that was deleted, and was pretty bad. We're still discussing some of the other posts made in that thread, which are also frankly pretty bad.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The deleted post was several times worse than anything else he posted.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I'm still 95% convinced Toolman had to be trolling. It was so cartoonishly racist that it could only be done for kicks.

Doesn't change that the forum was full of troglodytes, though. Like basically every Australian there (bar those originally from here) was at least somewhat casually racist.
they were also mostly teen edgelords when the site was at its peak

hope they have grown up a bit because it has been a long time since i engaged with any place other than the ravens subbie or mafia threads in that site

i remember a dude called colesy making native american racist jokes at me for ages before someone told him that i was not that kind of indian