• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter-finals

ripper868

International Coach
To be fair, that is about how i saw it. More of a giving a noogie than a punch. Still, expect Picamoles effigies to be burning on the streets of Christchurchand boos to rain down loud on him for the rest of his career fo dating to touch Richie who was doing no wrong.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
That last offload was forward, but it's such a pretty move I'm happy to let it slide. Wow my predictions of a 25 point win turned out to be hopelessly pessimistic. This is really sad to watch.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
France have an awesome World Cup history, and I was holding out hope that they might give us a good game, so I was genuinely quite bummed to so them play so poorly that they lost by more than Namibia did. Won't do the All Blacks any favours heading into a tough semi v South Africa either.

Flem274*

123/5
To be fair, that is about how i saw it. More of a giving a noogie than a punch. Still, expect Picamoles effigies to be burning on the streets of Christchurchand boos to rain down loud on him for the rest of his career fo dating to touch Richie who was doing no wrong.
i was using radio so could only hear the ref comments

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Also, I've been backing Carter as our most complete first five and damn if that wasn't a vintage performance.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
South Africa reach the semi-finals for the first time in eight years!

So in other words, they missed out in the last World Cup. You shouldn't be allowed to write this for a tournament that's not an annual event.

social

all blacks were good but my word france were terrible, abysmal performance
Yeah, it's hard to know how much stock to put on that performance

On the one hand the ABs are the world's best team and played like it

On the other, some of the Frogs didn't even show up

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Very impressive performance from the ABs. The French did show up for the first 20 minutes or so but lost their spirit for the game as the scoreboard started to mount up. and then they waved the white flag. They have and always will be a confidence/momentum team.

Retallick's charge down was unfortunate from their perspective and a piece of bad luck (despite Brodie running the right channel ). I visibly saw French head's drop when they missed a kick that could have made it 10-9.

My two cents only.

social

Jeez, what a weapon Eben Etzebeth is!

Struggling to think of a more feared forward in his early 20s in rugby history

"Kid" is playing in a position where late 20s-early 30s is the norm

Last edited: