• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool B - South Africa, Samoa, Scotland, Japan, United States

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I've got Scotland to beat Samoa given its in Newcastle/England. If it were not in the UK then Samoa by miles.

Should be the match of the first round. Samoa love their big hits and I understand these Scots have some ticker.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Samoa are wildly overrated, they rarely play the top teams, always get beaten comfortably when they do and aren't even the best islander team.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa will rise and fall with their 1st 5. I think they should go Lambie to start, Pollard was looking green to end the four nations.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa will rise and fall with their 1st 5. I think they should go Lambie to start, Pollard was looking green to end the four nations.

I really rate Pollard - I reckon he is a potential WC trump card. South Africa is the team I fear most.

91Jmay

International Coach
Few have gone the other way to be fair, but nah. If Pisi brothers are our best players you are ordinary.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I really rate Pollard - I reckon he is a potential WC trump card. South Africa is the team I fear most.
He has a young head on young shoulders. Lambie has had more rugby. Pollard is the most talented 1st 5 in the world but this is not his time.

91Jmay

International Coach
I am a Northampton Saints fan, KF is very average player nowadays. Slow ball and runs up blind alleys.

91Jmay

International Coach
Japan outplaying Saffies so far. Playing great up tempo rugby. Massive moment here, Japan have to score.