• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool B - Argentina, England, Georgia, Romania, Scotland

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ref not giving us much at the break down to put it politely.

Bryce Lawrence has a bit of history with us.
Even on the rare occasions when he didn't give a penalty Argentina were making an embarrassing amount of ground.

Horrible, horrible rugby from England. Managing to look like the cynical, talentless ****s in a game against Argentina takes some doing.

Uppercut

That's probably fair. Perhaps I'm just being stereotypical but I'm quite accustomed to seeing the Argies play dire rugby.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's probably fair. Perhaps I'm just being stereotypical but I'm quite accustomed to seeing the Argies play dire rugby.
I haven't seen enough of the Argies to know how they've played in the past, but only one team has been playing cynical rugby out there, and it ain't the guys in blue and white.

Good signs for Argentina with them coming into the Quad (?) Nations next year.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wilkinson having a shocker with the boot.

When he's missing kicks it's not gonna be England's day.

Get Flood on.

_Ed_

Haha, the Argentinean supporters are magnificent. Drowning out the English is no mean feat.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kick straight you cross eyed ****. Hahahahaha at the streaker. Can't believe they showed that.

chalky

International Debutant
Wilkinson having a shocker with the boot.

When he's missing kicks it's not gonna be England's day.

Get Flood on.
Both half backs struggling to be honest, not helped by painfully slow ball mind you, Ben Youngs is a must when fit.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I thought the first games session of the term when nobody could remember how to tackle, pass, catch or present the ball would be the worst rugby I'd see all year.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Jonny. Kick straight. Please.