• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players whose image change during their career

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
ABSOLUTELY STUNNED at how, what, whatever Comrad Neville could be hated for.

To the thread topic well i was going to say Smith too, but thats covered.

susudear

Banned
Chanderpaul & Bell

Ok.

Chanderpaul ----> Went from no-stroke wonder to hero-amongst-ruins of WI cricket.

Bell ------> From the next big English thing to Ian Bell

DingDong

State Captain
He shaved iirc in 2003 only.

Agree that it was a nice one.

Srinath too had a good moe which he shaved post retirement.

yes, i think you're right. I think he got rid of his glasses around 1995. Anyway, his image has changed hell of a lot.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Think Phil Neville toured with England U17's at some point, is the youngest player to play for Lancashire Seconds as well.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Think Phil Neville toured with England U17's at some point, is the youngest player to play for Lancashire Seconds as well.
Yep, a very talented young cricketer. And their sister Tracey has played netball for England. Sickeningly gifted family really.

I've always wondered if Neville's middle names were Neville as well and we had something of a Catch-22 situation going on a la Major Major.