• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players that you hate XI

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Rob Key (fat and has too much to say for himself)
2. Wasim Jaffer (painful to watch)
3. Rahul Dravid (ODI match-loser, ridiculously turgid)
4. Runako M****n (dire)
5. Ian Bellend (hey, he looks pretty but never scores any runs, let's give him 30 straight games in the side)
6. Mohammad Ashraful (c) (The embodiment of the Bangladesh side- really quite ****, melts when anywhere near actually winning a game, gives up as soon as the other team look remotely on top, and always finds new and horrific ways to get out)
7. Kamran Akmal (can't catch, guilty of the only instance of claiming a dropped catch with no benefit of the doubt. Shocked he hasn't been in more teams.)
8. Harbhajan Singh (the world's most impossible to like cricketer)
9. Daren Powell (obnoxious and really bad at cricket)
10. Steve Harmison (on his day, when the pitch is perfectly designed specifically for him, when he's playing at home, when he's had three months straight bowling to get his rhythm, if given the chance, he's capable of making batsmen look mildly uncomfortable without actually getting them out. Pick him!)
11. Ben Hilfenhaus (token Aussie, takes barely any wickets in a winning team and hence gets away with it)

I think i can probably do better than the openers and Hilfy but noone's coming to mind.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
1. TG McIntosh
2. MJ Guptill
3. DR Flynn
4. LRPL Taylor
5. JD Ryder
6. JEC Franklin
7. BB McCullum
8. DL Vettori
9. KD Mills
10. IE O'Brien
11. CS Martin

Personally Stephen Fleming is my most hated cricketer ever, but I wanted to keep it to current players...

Debris

International 12th Man
Seems more like envy than hate with Michael Clarke from what I have seen posted as reasons.

Howsie

International Captain
Seems more like envy than hate with Michael Clarke from what I have seen posted as reasons.
Yeah I wish I was 5'5 and sounded like a chimpmonk. Plus those earing's of his wow, where can I get them from. He does have a hot wife though.

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
1. TG McIntosh
2. MJ Guptill
3. DR Flynn
4. LRPL Taylor
5. JD Ryder
6. JEC Franklin
7. BB McCullum
8. DL Vettori
9. KD Mills
10. IE O'Brien
11. CS Martin

Personally Stephen Fleming is my most hated cricketer ever, but I wanted to keep it to current players...
Wait...that team looks familiar.

;)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
1. TG McIntosh
2. MJ Guptill
3. DR Flynn
4. LRPL Taylor
5. JD Ryder
6. JEC Franklin
7. BB McCullum
8. DL Vettori
9. KD Mills
10. IE O'Brien
11. CS Martin

:laugh:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'll only include players still playing Cricket, but not neccessarily still for their country.

1 David WARNER
2 Salman BUTT
3 Daren GANGA
4 James MARSHALL
5 Paul COLLINGWOOD
6 Cameron WHITE
7 Dinesh RAMDIN
8 Danish KANERIA
9 Dilhara FERNANDO
10 Steve HARMISON
11 Andre NEL

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Current players only:

Simon Katich
Simon Katich
Simon Katich/Michael Clarke
Michael Clarke
Michael Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Andrew Symonds
Shane Watson -
Shane Watson
Shane Watson
Shane Watson

Krishna_j

U19 12th Man
1. TG McIntosh
2. MJ Guptill
3. DR Flynn
4. LRPL Taylor
5. JD Ryder
6. JEC Franklin
7. BB McCullum
8. DL Vettori
9. KD Mills
10. IE O'Brien
11. CS Martin

I can think of many Aussies instead - Hayden , Ponting , Clarke , Symonds ,Martyn , Merv (fart) Hughes ,Shane Watson ,Mc Grath , Moody et al

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Owais Shah
Another 10 times

I hate him because he replaced Belly in the team. Belly got just a game to prove his worth in West Indies. He would have definitely scored a hundred or two in the remaining batting paradises.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I wish I was 5'5 and sounded like a chimpmonk. Plus those earing's of his wow, where can I get them from. He does have a hot wife though.
Chimpanzees have taken up religion now, have they? I guess that's evolution in action. Maybe you won't need an infinite number of them to write some old ****e, such as Daniel Vettori's appallingly written autobiography.

Anyway, my number one reason for hating Michael Clarke is that claimed catch. Can't stand blatant cheating. Same reason for Haddin being on my list.

Evermind

International Debutant
Current players only:

Simon Katich
Simon Katich
Simon Katich/Michael Clarke
Michael Clarke
Michael Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Andrew Symonds
Shane Watson -
Shane Watson
Shane Watson
Shane Watson
Hahaha. Hard to disagree with this list.

How can more people NOT have Katich in their All-Time Annoying XI? Smug, irritating SOB.