• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pitting Don Bradman Against Leaders of Related Sports: An Investigation – Part 1

Victor Ian

International Coach
No balls though.

I've seen something like this, years back - earlier than the one Peter Kettle is referring to. Nice to see the idea expanded to include squash, as that was the sport most people at the time said might surpass Bradman. I'm looking forward to the other parts.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
No balls though.

I've seen something like this, years back - earlier than the one Peter Kettle is referring to. Nice to see the idea expanded to include squash, as that was the sport most people at the time said might surpass Bradman. I'm looking forward to the other parts.
you're in luck

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
The highest rating for the other six sports examined is 5.02 for golfer Jack Nicklaus, followed by 4.35 for the French soccer player of the 1950s, Just Fontaine and 3.92 for tennis player Roger Federer.
Missing are Jahangir Khan, the Pakistani legend in squash. And Heathe McKay, English lady squash player winning the championship for 16 straight years. Those are ridiculously extreme stats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missing are Jahangir Khan, the Pakistani legend in squash. And Heathe McKay, English lady squash player winning the championship for 16 straight years. Those are ridiculously extreme stats
Heather McKay is Australian