• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PCB handed match fixing evidence by ICC

iamdavid

International Debutant
I was about to say that miss run out was suspecious..

So i would say it is Kamran akmal and Shoaib Malik..

these are the two players..
I thought a couple of incident's during the tour were suspicious actually and said as much at the time, none more so than the finish to that one off 20/20 game...Pakistan seriously looked like they had that in the bag for all money and then out of nowhere they just threw it away with a couple of ridiculous dismisals.

Two in particular, Umar Gul playing out like 5 dot balls and then walking a metre outside off stump where he had no chance of hitting the ball and being bowled, and then Rana running down the pitch and missing/getting stumped by metres..Looked very sus to me even with no whispers of match-fixing about at the time.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I'd call for a hanging if its true. Seriously.
If their are players in the current squad who are part of this and who were part of the 11 or 12 losing streak or whatever that was.........then i want to see a public beheadings!
8-)8-) If anyone really means that kind of punishment. They should be punished if found Guilty, banned from all forms of cricket for good.

That said PCB would do well to find the real cause.

AaronK

State Regular
I agree with Richi

I honestly don't mind a life ban from all levels of cricket on any of them... this will send a strong message to all players who are involved in match fixing or any other undeciplinary actions..

at the same time, i have a feeling that PCB doesn't have the balls to do that.. they may hand them a test or two ban and fine them some money.. that is what happend to wasim, malik and others who were involved in match fixing in the past..