• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Cricket news/views

AaronK

State Regular
^ agreed and without pak.. these matches are stale and boring for me.. i sort of enjoyed the first test between bang and wi.. it was closly contested one..

south africa vs aus.. major disappointment.. one sided matches.. both test matches..

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh:

Don't worry Fu we are soon going to get 2 exciting series (unless India prepare roads or we collapse against Steyn et al).
Collapsing against Steyn is an absolute certainty..how many times is the question..

As for India...the combined might of Kohli, Yuvraj, Ashwin and Raina would be enough..

Xuhaib

International Coach
Collapsing against Steyn is an absolute certainty..how many times is the question..

As for India...the combined might of Kohli, Yuvraj, Ashwin and Raina would be enough..
yeah atleast in England you could still look forward to seeing Asif and Aamer bowl after being tormented time and again with the bat over here we have Gul and Sami who will end up delivering crap time and again.:@

stumpski

International Captain
Could Umar Amin come again? Hit 281 the other day, and he's only just 23 ... played four Tests in 2010 on seaming wickets, and wasn't the only one to struggle.

unam

U19 12th Man
Any updates on Fawad Alam? anyone in PCB or close enough to tell why he is not been selected??

Xuhaib

International Coach
Fawad has lost form at the wrong time. Umer Amin has done nothing for past 2 seasons one knock on a flat track should not be your ticket to selection. I think Haris Sohail and Nasir Jamshed will be the reserve batsman for the South African tour

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Pakistan should do a barter exchange between Hafeez and Ashwin.

Hafeez is a better spinner than Ashwin and Ashwin is a better batsman than Hafeez.

India needs bowlers, Pakistan needs batsmen.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I think Pakistan should do a barter exchange between Hafeez and Ashwin.

Hafeez is a better spinner than Ashwin and Ashwin is a better batsman than Hafeez.

India needs bowlers, Pakistan needs batsmen.
The Professor or Feeza to his friends is one of the most undeserving players ever to play Test cricket. He used to be a joke when he first started off and now has become the vice-captain. :-O