• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Cloned Player

Langeveldt

Soutie
Not sure about Taibu.. If he did take 8 wickets, it would have been at Logan Cup Level..

Hall kept wicket in the Indoor series about 4 years ago in Australia IIRC, looked quite tidy in fact.. Top sportsman tbh..

xan_pro

Cricket Spectator
i would certainly pick THE WALL - RAHUL DRAVID. Australia can never get him out even 10 times in a test match

Link

State Vice-Captain
he would never bowl out the aussies, and if he did get a nick, would he catch it? :p

Link

State Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Zimbabwe's domestic competition is rubbish.
wow that rubbish, especially for a part time wicket keeper to come along and take 8 wickets for not much

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Link said:
wow that rubbish, especially for a part time wicket keeper to come along and take 8 wickets for not much
He made a double century in the match as well, I think.

Link

State Vice-Captain
ha ha, i dont know what to make of this, is taibu seriously underachieving in the international arena, or is the zimbabwean domestic arena that bad

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Link said:
ha ha, i dont know what to make of this, is taibu seriously underachieving in the international arena, or is the zimbabwean domestic arena that bad
It's the latter.

Link

State Vice-Captain
ha ha, thought so, thinking about it i think i might try and get into a zim domestic team, you can come with if you want, its someting to do

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Link said:
ha ha, thought so, thinking about it i think i might try and get into a zim domestic team, you can come with if you want, its someting to do
If I set so much as a foot in that country, I thoroughly expect to be on the receiving end of one of Mad Bob's Death Squads inside ten minutes.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I reckon I could average 15-20 with the bat in Logan Cup, its basically 1st XI club standard.. Shame I dont have an SA passport though! Oh well, Namibia is my only hope of playing international cricket then, unless I get a *** change!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Langeveldt said:
I reckon I could average 15-20 with the bat in Logan Cup, its basically 1st XI club standard.. Shame I dont have an SA passport though! Oh well, Namibia is my only hope of playing international cricket then, unless I get a *** change!
That's commitment for you! :D