• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oh God Almighty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh God Almighty, please tell people that my posts, unwritten or banging their heads against closed doors were mighty "flipping excellent" posts too. :cry:
OK then SJS - the posts you don't write are flipping excellent.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
OK then SJS - the posts you don't write are flipping excellent.
Oh thank you so much.

Do you think they have the door slammed in their face because most of my unsaid words are four letter ones :huh::huh:

Back to you almighty God,

Now you simply have to make me a Global Moderator so that my "flipping excellent" posts are seen by the world and can also do their bit to "unwreck" trainwrecks. :mellow:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Is there a point to this thread, or is it just SJS' drunken ramblings?
Well, it's certainly not about cricket. I'm very tempted to lock it; it seems too predictable though. :p
There you go. Aunts have come to lock the kitchen. :)

This is exactly the point of this thread.

1. Modertors should have patience.
  2. Moderators should have a sense of humour.
  3. Moderators should shed their egoes.
  4. Moderators should be able to see when someone is trying to make a point and not resort to calling people "drunks" when they should lnow better.
  5. Moderators should not behave the way every man in uniform does in the third world.
  6. Moderators should think of other ways of doing a better job than closing threads left right and centre.

Now you can ban me or close this thread or both.

Good night.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Did anyone say they don't? :huh:
Then what is the point of this thread ? And yes a lot of members have said so, for example take a look at Sledger's post taking a cheap shot at Looney Bob (Towns).

Your own post had 6 comments for "Moderators" including some that said :-

"Moderators should not behave the way every man in uniform does in the third world"

"Moderators should think of other ways of doing a better job than closing threads left right and centre."

"Moderators should shed their egoes"

I am sure you didn't write thinking they were doing an excellent Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.