• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe Tri-Series (Zimbabwe, India, Sri Lanka)

Jayzamann

International Regular
I really, really like the looks of this Zimbabwe batting lineup. Chigumbura and Blignaut as your 6 and 7 is exciting to see.

Heck seeing Blignaut there at all makes me all :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wait...errr, who the hell are these people? The Indian ODI team has changed quite a bit since I last checked up on it. Wow. Sachin & Dhoni being rested? Harbhajan is out?

And whose bright idea was it to give the captaincy to....Raina?

Jayzamann

International Regular
Wait...errr, who the hell are these people? The Indian ODI team has changed quite a bit since I last checked up on it. Wow. Sachin & Dhoni being rested? Harbhajan is out?

And whose bright idea was it to give the captaincy to....Raina?
It is weird to see a collectively more experienced (at ODI level) Zimbabwe team take the field against India.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It is weird to see a collectively more experienced (at ODI level) Zimbabwe team take the field against India.
Yeah this Indian team will have no experience bowling at the death in an international match.

Zim will comfortably win this, barring choke.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good. Serves India right for not playing their best team here. I've hardly heard of some of those guys.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Yeah this Indian team will have no experience bowling at the death in an international match.

Zim will comfortably win this, barring choke.
Umesh Yadav I can see, he bowled really swell when he was given a chance with DD. Dinda notsomuch.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome. Would have won with more than 10 overs to spare if it wasn’t for Lamb. Good debut from Craig Ervine.