• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Sri Lanka 2017

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
He's 39 in normal years, in Fatty-years, he's actually 25, since he bends space and time around him with his Roundness.
don't know how I'm controlling myself from cracking a 'black hole' joke

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Incredible fightback this from Zimbabwe. 4 down for nothing against Herath and to come back from there to set up the match

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see they've got a 3 test series against India coming up, but does anyone know what other tests SL have got lined up after that? Just thinking that since he's 39, Herath might not be playing for much longer (hope he goes on for a while yet though) as was just looking to see how far up the career wicket rankings he could feasibly get.
There should be 3 tests against Pakistan in October

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a great effort by the Zimbobs. These test matches where each side makes 300-400 first dig are often the best.

How many more do they need to feel comfortable with two full days still to go?

cnerd123

likes this
I was so excited that BD could do something so special like beating SL in SL

And here are Zimbabwe doing it and they didn't even need a Test to warm up first.

Extremely impressive

cnerd123

likes this
wtf was the point of Perera bowling the first over if Herath was going to come on to bowl the 3rd anyways?

SL are weird af

DriveClub

International Regular
If zimbabwe can add another 100 they will be favs, now since the pitch looks like it's eased up match might be in the balance

cnerd123

likes this
Nathan: "Did they want Herath specifically from this end? Because since he bowled the last over yesterday he couldn't bowl the first from this end today which might explain it" --- Seems like it, yes.
that seems like it

Burgey

I was so excited that BD could do something so special like beating SL in SL

And here are Zimbabwe doing it and they didn't even need a Test to warm up first.

Extremely impressive
Maybe they're better than Bangladesh.

_Ed_

Oh dear, that sounds like a horrendous shot from Waller. After all that good work.