• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Sri Lanka 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cremer finally has his bowling average below 50. I feel like he has the tools to finish his career in that 34-36 type bowling average.

DriveClub

International Regular
Looks like herath going to bundle out zim for 100, will be pretty easy to beat sl in sl after heraths retirement

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
fatty y u do dis. Was hoping for 250 to be set like what happened against Pakistan.

Bijed

International Regular
mendis.png

Just noticed Kusal Mendis doesn't have a bowling style listed for him, not sure I've seen this before (not for an international cricketer, anyway)

Bijed

International Regular
I can see they've got a 3 test series against India coming up, but does anyone know what other tests SL have got lined up after that? Just thinking that since he's 39, Herath might not be playing for much longer (hope he goes on for a while yet though) as was just looking to see how far up the career wicket rankings he could feasibly get.

vcs

He's 39 in normal years, in Fatty-years, he's actually 25, since he bends space and time around him with his Roundness.

OverratedSanity

I'm not watching the game but the cricinfo commentary makes it seem like SL have gone defensive with no close in catchers for Herath. That's not the way to go at this stage surely?

morgieb

Thought Zimbos were gonna choke the third innings. Instead they've fought back brilliantly. 300 definitely defendable, hope they do.