• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in South Africa 2010

Ur support goes to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stumpski

International Captain
Oh OK, don't have the red button facility though as I only have it on cable (I trust that won't be a problem during the Ashes :dry: )

Expected result, but it looks as if the Zims put up a good show.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oh OK, don't have the red button facility though as I only have it on cable (I trust that won't be a problem during the Ashes :dry: )

Expected result, but it looks as if the Zims put up a good show.
Batted well, but seamers are a little toothless, to put it politely.

If they do come back to tests with their current attack some teams are going to put on a lot of runs.

jboss

Banned
Start of SA international season everyone happy to be a protea supporter(in SA that is). Exactly 2 mins in to the game and around the time the teams are announced the crowd go home when they realize Dumminy made it again.

:huh:

No on a lighter side I been scarce here and thankfully so to many of you I guess. I would like to apologize for earlier immaturity on these forums and at the same time give reasons behind my actions...

Turns out that I had a major brain tumor and apparently they can alter ones actions in a way that can make you agressive toward others. I find it vital then with a new look on life to put aside the minor issues like "SA players playing for England" and rather say I am sorry for offending some of you.

Enjoy the cricket...
Not the cyberbullying:)

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
RSA could rack up some ridiculous totals in the ODIs if they bat first. Their bowling will get a good workout though if Morne is missing and the likes of McLaren will play. Parnell looked good mind and nice to see Miller carry on from where he left of in the West Indies.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well that partnership adds more awesome to the Bosman/Smith combination. Before this match, it was 9 matches, 590 runs at an average of 73 and a S/R of over 10.
And makes the decision to axe Loots through the 20/20 WC even more stupid.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Start of SA international season everyone happy to be a protea supporter(in SA that is). Exactly 2 mins in to the game and around the time the teams are announced the crowd go home when they realize Dumminy made it again.

:huh:

No on a lighter side I been scarce here and thankfully so to many of you I guess. I would like to apologize for earlier immaturity on these forums and at the same time give reasons behind my actions...

Turns out that I had a major brain tumor and apparently they can alter ones actions in a way that can make you agressive toward others. I find it vital then with a new look on life to put aside the minor issues like "SA players playing for England" and rather say I am sorry for offending some of you.

Enjoy the cricket...
Not the cyberbullying:)
Hope you're OK now mate.

taipan1

U19 12th Man
Batted well, but seamers are a little toothless, to put it politely.

If they do come back to tests with their current attack some teams are going to put on a lot of runs.
I think the likes of Steyn, Morne Morkel, Kallis and a match fit Parnell might stregthen the attack slightly.

Corli

U19 Cricketer
I planned on going to that match, but by the time I got out of class, they had been finished for quite a while...