• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Windies Tour of Pakistan (DEC 2021)-- 3T20Is +3 ODIs***

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Pooran is such an anomaly. Goes from looking like the best bat in the world one ball to chris martin the next and does it consistently.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another great yorker from Wasim.

Devon Thomas-- should be the end of his international career here. No substance at all.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Pooran is such an anomaly. Goes from looking like the best bat in the world one ball to chris martin the next and does it consistently.
He needs to move on from these 10 ball 20's to playing T20 knocks that win matches consistently. He does it in ODI cricket, he needs to start performing in T20's too.

Beamer

I'm still scratching my head wondering how we are trying to chase 200 in a T20 with Hope and Brooks at the crease :laughing:

Edit Shai is gone for a pretty but not T20 material 30 (26).

WICFan

U19 Captain
I genuinely don;t understand what he is doing in the squad tbh!
He was in Sri Lanka for a T/20 Competition so I wouldn't be surprised if he benefited from being in the right place at the right time.

Between players pulling out for personal reasons, non selections due to fitness problems and then covid the selectors have thrown a team together.

How Bravo can't get a game in a depleted side is beyond me.

Beamer

He was in Sri Lanka for a T/20 Competition so I wouldn't be surprised if he benefited from being in the right place at the right time.

Between players pulling out for personal reasons, non selections due to fitness problems and then covid the selectors have thrown a team together.
You can still use some cricketing logic though, even with all these players missing. One spinner in these conditions? Darren Bravo sitting out for Devon Thomas and Shamarh Brooks?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I watched a bit of it around late Pak innings. Did not seem like the stands were full. Is this another case of not advertising the match properly? I recall that was a big issue in Karachi when Sri Lanka came.

Beamer

Good Lord we have Odean coming in at Number 6..........

Darren Bravo is ill (not COVID), which is why he isn't playing and Brooks is. If we have any more illnesses or injuries we won;t be able to field an XI!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pooran's a better keeper than Hope. So good choice for him to don the gloves...and he can direct traffic better