• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah batted longer than was required. Match nicely setup though. Draw and India win have equal chances ..

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India getting their bad decisions out of the way when it doesn't matter. 2 in the first session, should keep them sorted for the next few years.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome stuff my India so far, gotta keep it up. Oh and BHUVI! <3

Him, Jadeja and Ashwin make for such a solid lower middle order. It's a shame they haven't played enough tests together.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to put this match away now after getting into this position. Last match was a bit disappointing.

vcs

Awesome stuff my India so far, gotta keep it up. Oh and BHUVI! <3

Him, Jadeja and Ashwin make for such a solid lower middle order. It's a shame they haven't played enough tests together.
Jaddu's a hack with the bat these days. Not much more than a tailender.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Jaddu's a hack with the bat these days. Not much more than a tailender.
It has a lot to do with the situations he comes in, also he hasn't batted for a while now so some rustiness can be expected. But he's good enough to go on the attack which can be handy in a lot of situations. Bit of a contrast to Ashwin's batting who is relatively more sound technique wise.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Ishant has had a poor series in West Indies, following another poor series against South Africa at home. From a sustained good run in 2014-15 with a healthy average and strike rate, wickets are few and far between this time. What's been the problem? Unlucky again? He's often been India's go-to bowler in Tests, among the faster bowlers.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ishant has had a poor series in West Indies, following another poor series against South Africa at home. From a sustained good run in 2014-15 with a healthy average and strike rate, wickets are few and far between this time. What's been the problem? Unlucky again? He's often been India's go-to bowler in Tests, among the faster bowlers.
I don't think he's bowled that badly, and don't forget he won us the 3rd test against SL last year with 8 wickets in the match. Also I don't expect too much from seamers on Indian wickets since it's the spinners who bowl most of the overs anyway.

harsh.ag

Jadeja needs to be dumped asap. Mishra is better with both the bat and the ball.

Just piss poor from Samuels today.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I hope that is Samuels last test. That dismissal was worthy of retirement. He's not offering anything and Shai Hope deserves a chance. It's alright having an attacking mentality in a situation like this, and it worked for the team in Jamaica, but you can't have your senior player backing away like that. It sends a dreadful signal to the youngsters.

As soon as Chase started batting, it was like chalk and cheese. He is a proper batsman putting Marlon to shame. No matter what happens here, it's time to move on from Marlon.

OverratedSanity

Wait are you guys criticizing Jadeja for his batting today? Don't get me wrong, he's a trash batsman, but it was declaration batting. Can't blame him for slogging today.

harsh.ag

Wait are you guys criticizing Jadeja for his batting today? Don't get me wrong, he's a trash batsman, but it was declaration batting. Can't blame him for slogging today.
Honestly have more faith in Mishra's batting. Feel more confident when he walks in.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yep he wasn't selfish with his wicket. Was good from Jadeja today.

Happy we have three wickets already. Hope we do win.

BTW why is Simmons not there in the side? Injured?