• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
These two have certainly taken their time though. Is the pitch getting easier to bat on, or have the bowlers gotten tired out by this point, or are there signs there might be a bit of wear and tear later? Never too optimistic about India's chances of taking 20 wickets.
Pitch has a bit of turn and bounce. I will back Ashwin to take wickets at least. Bowlers have been quite average apart from Gabriel but still we needed to have caution and patience.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Meh, I have not been impressed. Speed in mid 130s in the last session yesterday. Maybe he will be terrific in couple of years but he is okay right now.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Bollocks, Joseph looks immensely promising. Great comeback from Cummins just now, keeps them somewhat in it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not that I can remember. For some weird reason, I subconsciously consider him an all-rounder.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Hmmm that's about 75 more runs than I would have liked. Still, thats an enormous improvement from the first 2 tests and you can see they are bowling a much better line and length. Joseph looks phenomenal, I'm so pleased they took a chance on him. I'm also glad for cummins, he does have something about him.

I just wish we could get Ashwin out. He looked awful at times yesterday and yet we still couldn't dislodge him. Bet he takes a few wickets with the ball too!

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangar says it's good to have a flexible line-up. Just like the ever changing Aussie side of the noughties.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Watching highlights. When Joseph dismissed Kohli the commentator says

'And it's as big as they can get in the modern game! It's Virat Kohli!'

It's like they didn't even read Howsie's thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
Did not even slightly expect 100/1 at 2 runs an over.

Match is set up quite nicely, hope the rain doesn't ruin things, looks like we'll need all 5 days given the scoring rate.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A war of attrition this one. Good for cricket though to have the odd game like this and not a 4 an over slogfest with stupid batting all the time.