• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Burner

International Regular
Annoying how the commentators were praising Kohli taking a risky single with a large chance of putting his or his partner's wicket on sale. One run, one wicket. Do the math ****s

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
check out that delivery lol.. really liking Rahul as a player though, he's almost a like for like replacement for Vijay.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm so ****ing mad right now. I really hope they've dropped Pujara and Vijay on the basis of something other than thinking they weren't better players overall. ****s sake. Can't believe they've forgot all the good work Vijay in particular has done all this while.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Vijay might not have fully recovered yet.. Batting is one thing but I guess he has to field as well. But either way, Rohit on this track sounds like a **** idea. And Virat and Rahane batting 3 and 4 is awesome but should it really be done to protect Nohit??? I do think there is a case for dropping Pujara but it should have only been for Vijay, unless it was a fitness call. And Rahul could have batted 3.

Mind you, Rohit could still ton up here as he simply loves the Windies in tests. Another Nohit Ashwin partnership on the cards??

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Big wicket. Rahul looked like he'd got through rough period and was going to cash in again. Rooossstonnn.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think where Kohli is coming from. While Rohit/Dhawan are technically not as good as Pujara/Vijay they also can score really fast (if they do score). So the idea is to prolly make a lot of runs fast and bat for one innings so they have enough time to bowl them out twice.
Pujara's been woeful this series. Don't think dropping him is unjustifiable at all.