• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stokes can do anything

- Plays an excruciatingly slow knock to get to 100 then accelerates and ends up with 170+
- Bowls a marathon 11 over spell and breaks the 80 run partnership
- ****ing opens the batting and smashes 70 odd from 50.
- As if he's not tired enough, he's now bowling bouncers every ball at slightly under 90mph.

What a cricketer
Should be turning out for Pentonville Prison XI etc

Daemon

There you go. It's like he just decided nah **** this I'm going get this wicket through sheer willpower.

vcs

42 overs to go, WI need both some combination of Brooks, Dowrich and Holder to dig in for at least 25 of those.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Wow Stokes is really taking ownership of this test. Fair play.

Very impressed with our effort in that session though. Brooks in particular looks very good.

Beamer

Holder really needs to step up with the bat here
I'd say Stokes deserves to be Test number 1 all rounder if Holder does not improve with the bat. This is a chance for Jason to live up to his billing as number one all-rounder in Tests. If not, Stokes deserves it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm wondering when was the last time someone had the most runs and wickets in a series. Stokes has the most runs by miles so far and is one wicket behind Gabriel, who most people are leaving out of the third test. So he's got a fair shot at it.

Beamer

I'm wondering when was the last time someone had the most runs and wickets in a series. Stokes has the most runs by miles so far and is one wicket behind Gabriel, who most people are leaving out of the third test. So he's got a fair shot at it.
He's definitely in with a shout, I can;t seem him resting for the next test!