• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What are they doing playing flamboyant drives in a situation like this FFS
I mean the chase isn't that impossible and I think these two only have one gear (well Blackwood anyway who's doing most of the attacking). When Dowrich and Holder are out there I think they'll play far more conservatively.

I get the feeling Stokes will have the final say one way or another.

vcs

Not saying they should pat back full tosses and half volleys but now that they're set it'd be dumb to give it away with an airy fairy drive off a ball a foot outside off stump

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
WI always look shaky when Brathwaite doesn't do well. They desperately needed him to soak up a couple hours this morning.

Jack1

International Debutant
Said England should have picked Leach.
Not convinced by Bess personally. Missed review hasnt helped either

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Most of these short balls from Stokes are too short or not well enough directed. Root needs to change things around.

Daemon

Stokes can do anything

- Plays an excruciatingly slow knock to get to 100 then accelerates and ends up with 170+
- Bowls a marathon 11 over spell and breaks the 80 run partnership
- ****ing opens the batting and smashes 70 odd from 50.
- As if he's not tired enough, he's now bowling bouncers every ball at slightly under 90mph.

What a cricketer