• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
80 to go

Anderson over Wood is an interesting decision, the latter looked threatening in his first spell and you'd think he'd be likelier to exploit any potential variable bounce.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Blackwood is the kind of batsman who one mustn't form an opinion on. If you call him good, he will find the most stupid way to get out. If you call him bad, he'll just show you a superb knock from his back-pocket.

Great 50, stay on

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I think it was closer to being in-line than most, but yeah I think if I had to say it live I'd say not out. More referring to the first one which should've been given out on the field.
The Wood decision should have been out yeah. That wasn't though. Looked outside of the line live

vcs

Bit of luck, why isn't there a second slip?

If you're bowling Anderson, you'd think his best chance of picking up a wicket is nicking someone out.

OverratedSanity

Some typically questionable shots from blackwood but he's done good. They're slight favourites from here but a lot depends on whether Campbell is good to bat.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
West Indies surely has the upper hand here. England will not be able to use the 2nd new ball - result will come before that