• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Next summer when England tours here and the Sky lads have their usual whine about their lads copping a gob full, they’ll presumably forget this commentary stint where they were encouraging the home side to “get inside the heads” of the Windies batsmen.

Good spell this from Archer. Using the little bit of up and down well. But I think West Indies still pretty big favourites tbh.

morgieb

For all the crap we gave the umps Day 2, the umpires have been pretty kind to the West Indies today.

Don't think I would've given that though.

Last edited:

vcs

Bloody hell, Archer is winning this for them singlehandedly

EDIT : Looks like elbow thankfully

morgieb

That one didnt look out live though
I think it was closer to being in-line than most, but yeah I think if I had to say it live I'd say not out. More referring to the first one which should've been given out on the field.