• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We all called Deonarine getting Tendulkar out here before the West Indies even arrive in the country. Should've bowled him yesterday you idiot Sammy.

But anyway - (probably) goodbye to comfortably the best batsman I've ever seen play throughout my lifetime so far. Lets hope the next man to take the mantle bats in a fashion as easy on the eye as you did.

ajdude

International Coach
how eerie was that? it's like nothing happened, he's just out and kohli's in, i don't know what i was expecting tbh

Dissector

International Debutant
But anyway - (probably) goodbye to comfortably the best batsman I've ever seen play throughout my lifetime so far. Lets hope the next man to take the mantle bats in a fashion as easy on the eye as you did.
I will wager the next man to take the mantle is batting right now.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli reminding me of when Clarke started off with 3-4 furious boundaries immediately after Ponting's last innings

Ponting's dismissal was pretty similar too

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shame he never got the ton, what crap work by the tv though, we almost missed it as they were showing something else.

Brilliant career, thanks for the memories.