• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

stumpski

International Captain
I wonder if Broad will get another over after being taken for 16 by Morton - Anderson has two left.

235-4 after 46.

stumpski

International Captain
43 off 24 balls by Bravo may have clinched the series for West Indies. 116 off the last 10 overs, made the most of having a few wickets in hand.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Collingwood, for bowling himself at the death. Are you so incapable of reading that that it needs to be said twice?
Collingwood was as economical if not moreso than the other options available, but I don't expect you to recognise that because Collingwood is on your 'list'.

pasag

RTDAS
Watching the highlights now (as Foxtel are showing it delayed, ffs), very nice catch from KP to get Chanderpaul.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Collingwood was as economical if not moreso than the other options available, but I don't expect you to recognise that because Collingwood is on your 'list'.
And I don't expect you to realise that regardless of the results, bringing himself on was a terrible idea, due to the fact that he's a Durham player.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Looks like KP once again has to hold up the mighty Empire. No way Brittania should lose to the colonies. Make 'em grovel boys!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Urgh. Prior goes , when is Peter Moores going to realise that he isn't good enough at this level.
TBF, Duncan Fletcher tried him in the same role, though that had more to do with his slightly strange fascination with wicketkeepers opening in ODIs.

And TBF also, Prior's last 2 games were OK if not outstanding.

Days of Grace

International Captain
DEAR OH DEAR!!! The motherland 'ere! Oh, gee.

I need a cup of earl Gray. Tis a sad day when me 'ero, the builder of an empire, is gone for a duck.