• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
22 off 5 as well actually, hit his first 5 balls for boundaries.
Whoops, didn't see that. Would be interesting to see if he hits the quickest T/20 international fifty and then first 100.

Although it'd be fitting, given recent events, for Chanders to get the first 100.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha this is quite entertaining. As much as I want England to win, there is no chance in hell England's slow batsmen are gonna win this for them :p. Unless maybe KP pulls off something special ;).

EDIT: And hopefully I have not set myself up for another greigy :unsure:.

Last edited:

gio

U19 Cricketer
Good catching though.

Bit disappinted with Dimi TBH - both his wickets were caught in the outfield and he finished with a long-hop outside off stump. Can't afford that at his pace.
Can't judge anything by 20-20. Wait 'till the ODIs to see if he's any cop.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good last over from Anderson.
Yep, kept WI down to something England could possibly get (probably won't get it obviously, but 220 would have took something special)

Waiting for the Twenty20 is Boring Society to tell everyone how dull that innings was...

stumpski

International Captain
Both have played some nice shots - but singles aren't enough. We need KP in sooner rather than later.

And there goes Cook. Probably just as well.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh please don't encourage the miserablist gits. I was just thinking how nice it was to not hear the incessant whining, sucking the life out of the thread. Then after the joy had well and truly been killed, telling us the "20/twenty is boring society", is just a jolly jape:unsure: