• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think that's only one change from our last t20 match, which was enforced. An unusual piece of constancy in this form.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bloody hell. Nasser looks like a nipper messing about with his dad's bat holding Pollard's willow. It's absolutely huge and he uses five (!) grips.

grecian

Finn's really good in this form, can just bowl as fast as he likes. Think this is the side England want to start our World Cup defence with.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think Smith is lining Dernbach up here. That's three slowies on the run now. Reckon a fourth might travel...

EDIT: 87mph. Smart bowling, tbf.

grecian

Oh, I wish bowlers wouldn't make dives like that in meaningless matches, I know I'm hideously out of step with modern cricket, but it just grates.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bravo & Pollard taking this away from England.

Poor stuff from Dernbach; def overdoing the slow stuff.

& 50 for Bravo. Powerful hitting.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How does Dernbach get a game? He was balls and arse when I saw him in the Big Bash last season. Doesn't look to have improved.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
"Here's AJ with a pun about to make you wince/grin depending on persuasion: "If I could Dernbach time...""

boom, stole that from dernbach's stint with the stars hehe

social

Dont get why teams bat Pollard so far down the in the order in T20

IMO, they're better off batting him higher higher up as a few more overs of him = almost guaranteed win