• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spinners don't leave them much of a chance. That is, batsmen allow spinners to not leave them much of a chance. It's not that they play pace very well, but that they play spin so abysmally.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I still believe him being left handed helps him out, he's isn't that fast either, but anyway like i told the Aussie posters until we see him against the big boys there's no point bigging him up or putting him down, lets just see what happens when he's facing decent opposition.
Don't see the reasoning behind your criticism of Bollinger because he's left handed. He has to bowl that way. Not his choice. It's like saying Murali can only take wickets because he was born with an irregularity in his elbow or something (Though I have my own separate thoughts on the matter, the point remains)

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Don't see the reasoning behind your criticism of Bollinger because he's left handed. He has to bowl that way. Not his choice. It's like saying Murali can only take wickets because he was born with an irregularity in his elbow or something (Though I have my own separate thoughts on the matter, the point remains)
I just think his left arm swing bowling gives him more of a chance of getting wickets, especially against batsman who aren't comfortable playing against lefties, like i said if he was right handed i'm not sure he'd get in the side ahead of the others who are injured.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr M and WindieWeathers, it would be great if you could produce some accurate english.

OT - Amazing to see Christo in the T20 team, what a legendx !! (if he plays he will make my sig, champion indeed!!)
God, really hope he plays then. That would be the awesome for him if he made your sig.

Don't come on here and slag people's typing or spelling/ language skills in so condescending a way mate. It makes you sound a ****, whether you are one or not, especialy when your input is 70 odd posts in 6 months and you'd therefore generally have no idea about the general standard of English of the two posters you mentioned.

It's an internet forum, not a meeting of the Oxford English Department. Go sell anally retentive some place else. We already have plenty here.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oops perhaps i was thinking of part time left arm spinner Clark!! :laugh:, the truth is Mr M i'm not an Australia fan and thus i'm really not concerned about their bowlers!!.
Hopefully that will be the last we hear about your thoughts on Bollinger. Honestly can't believe you thought Brett Lee was left handed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LOL so if Roach is a "minnow basher" what is Bollinger then? Roach has done better against Australia than Bollinger did against South Africa.
Haha, you are rubbish. Bollinger bowled so well in that Test but just didn't get the figures. Get out of it.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Hopefully that will be the last we hear about your thoughts on Bollinger. Honestly can't believe you thought Brett Lee was left handed.
It was a joke :laugh: , as for Bollinger, well everyone knows my views on him, i just think people should wait until he proves himself against better opposition before they hail him as "the new Dale Steyn" or something along those lines.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i just think people should wait until he proves himself against better opposition before they hail him as "the new Dale Steyn" or something along those lines.
NO-ONE IS DOING THAT.

I am now sure that James has created the WindieWeathers account to create more traffic for CricketWeb. Unfortunately, it's more like the type of traffic you get when you take the M4 - slow, infuriating and unrelenting.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
"I wasn't at the game, but I read the scorecard."

You're a joke.
Erm where i'm from we have a thing called SKY TV 8-) , i watched the game but because it was around a year ago and i'm not a fan of either side needless to say it's not something that's been on my mind recently, the bottom line is he never stood out in that game at all.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Erm where i'm from we have a thing called SKY TV 8-) , i watched the game but because is was around a year ago and i'm not a fan of either side needless to say it's not something that's been on my mind recently, the bottom line is he never stood out in that game at all.
I don't believe you tbh. You didn't even know Lee bowled right-arm, and I don't believe you were making a joke. And if you watched Roach I fail to see how you could slander him the way you do.

It's bumper-to-bumper nonsense with you. I think you missed your turn Weathers - you were looking for Planet Cricket on your right a few months ago.

Last edited:

WindieWeathers

International Regular
NO-ONE IS DOING THAT.

I am now sure that James has created the WindieWeathers account to create more traffic for CricketWeb. Unfortunately, it's more like the type of traffic you get when you take the M4 - slow, infuriating and unrelenting.
Yeah everyone who disagrees with you "must be an alias"!!..yep that's an original line :unsure: , to be frank me and your Aussie pals have had the debate about Bollinger already and we agreed to let it go and wait until he's faced better competition, i suggest you do the same.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
to be frank me and your Aussie pals have had the debate about Bollinger already and we agreed to let it go and wait until he's faced better competition, i suggest you do the same.
Who says they're my pals? The only friend I have on CW is dontcloseyoureyes, and he's in several boxes underneath the house. This is between you and me - I have a problem with your trolling, spamming nonsense on what is a great forum.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I don't believe you tbh. You didn't even know Lee bowled right-arm, and I don't believe you were making a joke. And if you watched Roach I fail to see how you could slander him the way you do.

It's bumper-to-bumper nonsense with you. I think you missed your turn Weathers - you were looking for Planet Cricket on your right a few months ago.
Of course you wouldn't "believe me" because you're crying over me not hailing Dougy as "the best thing since sliced bread"!!, i just have a different point of view it's no big deal, with the amount of feelings that's been hurt i have to wonder if it's actually Dougy's family i'm responding to!! :laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Of course you wouldn't "believe me" because you're crying over me not hailing Dougy as "the best thing since sliced bread"!!, i just have a different point of view it's no big deal, with the amount of feelings that's been hurt i have to wonder if it's actually Dougy's family i'm responding to!! :laugh:
I liked cricket before I met you.