• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just saw photo of mitchell johnson pushing away benn. What happened?
Was Benn's fault (that part of it at least) - he elbowed Johnson when the latter stepped between Benn and Haddin who were having words. Don't believe it was a deliberate elbow though.

When you see it, you'll understand what I mean. And knowing who you are, then you'll blame Ponting.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So either Gayle is scoring on a tough track here and proving he's not a flat track bully, or this is flat.
Well there's no sideways movement, but unlike the real flat tracks it does have some bounce and carry. Made for someone like Gayle IMO.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think Ponting needs to bring back Johnson, reckon with Gayle approaching his century Johnson is the bowler that needs to step up and get a wicket.

McKay reminds me of a young Steve Waugh.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well there's no sideways movement, but unlike the real flat tracks it does have some bounce and carry. Made for someone like Gayle IMO.
Shouldn't that be better for batsmen, assuming the bounce is even (which it seems to be from what I've read)?

Top_Cat

Big miss!

Disagree with Slater about it going quick, though. Seemed to hang in the air so I reckon, if anything, it didn't get to Clarke as quick as he thought.

Top_Cat

Yeah was about to post that. In and out of the hand, no excuses.
Wellll, tbh, those ones can be tougher to time the grab than balls which zip at you.

EDIT: What the? How was that a no-ball? Seem to be seeing a bit more of that these days.

Top_Cat

Good to see McKay staying in the fight. No serious movement from him yet, saved by his line more than anything.

Sir Alex

Banned
Was Benn's fault (that part of it at least - he elbowed Johnson when the latter stepped between Benn and Haddin who were having words.

When you see it, you'll understand what I mean. And knowing who you are, then you'll blame Ponting.
Ok. I love ponting you got it wrong.