• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19 World Cup 2020

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
You fancy the 3 South African quicks causing trouble but they need some runs to play with. Engine room looking pretty ordinary against spin.

SeamUp

International Coach
You fancy the 3 South African quicks causing trouble but they need some runs to play with. Engine room looking pretty ordinary against spin.
When Bird doesn't score we barely make 150. :laugh:

Gerald currently trying to make a play to have something to bowl too.

SeamUp

International Coach
Bird, Parsons and Coetzee are the only guys that seem to show any consistency.
Would go with that. Coetzee is the obvious.

Bird and Parsons I think could even get rookie contracts if the franchise system remains next season.

Others there quite a bit of work to do on consistency.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Would go with that. Coetzee is the obvious.

Bird and Parsons I think could even get rookie contracts if the franchise system remains next season.

Others there quite a bit of work to do on consistency.
Parsons definite. Seems to be highly rated. Bird probably will, but number of younger batsmen standing so may struggle to get a start.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Strong chance of a Coetzee opening spell that's like a wounded bull's charge and may bump right up against getting him suspended. Someone's bound to have informed him India managed a <50 demolition job on this batting to start the week.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Rain delay for the Aus v WI game, the big bash game is rain delayed too. Disappointing stuff.

Not as disappointing though as Cricinfo and their abject failure to get anything right. They had the wrong captain for ages, and still haven't assigned bowling styles to most of the actual bowlers in this Australian team. It isn't like they haven't had ample time to do so.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Scott and Fraser-McGurk opening, 2 bats who have had a taste of Shield Cricket already.

I didnt watch Scotts debut, but saw a bit of Fraser-McGurk and he is a clean striker of the ball.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoping for some good wallops from McGurk here. Even though his technique is pretty modern, it seems pretty tight.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Yeah, McGurk looks like a kid thats been facing bowlers 20k's quicker.

Looks like he has all the time in the world.

Gnske

Don't mind this short ball tactic to Harvey, even if its a bit early.

I think I hate Seales already for not immediately getting on his knees and apologizing for the bump. What a jerk.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
How EMBARASSING.

Lol get real.

I've never seen a luckier bowling performance than this,

Those two run outs are freakish.

A strangle and a ball that held up in the pitch.

Incredibly unlucky so far. they haven't bowled particularly well.

social

Fraser-McGurk is obviously incredibly talented and levels above but his technique is a problem around off stump

Only 17 doe