• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under 19 World Cup 2012

arjwiz

School Boy/Girl Captain
ESPN STAR Sports to broadcast ICC U19 Cricket World Cup 2012 matches in more than 180 countries.

ESPN STAR Sports and its licensees will service cricket’s traditional heartlands in South Asia, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies, and the coverage will also be seen across the continents of Africa and South America, and throughout the Middle East, USA and Canada.

In addition to this, ESPN STAR Sports will stream the games live on its website, Home | Football News, Live Scores and Results | ESPNSTAR.com in the territories that are not serviced by a television broadcaster. This ensures the tournament will have a reach of more than 180 territories, including mainland Europe.
Great news. Any idea if it can be live streamed on the ESPN site (or any other official channel, such as BBC iPlayer) live in the UK?

Would anyone know what channel broadcasts it in the UK?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Sky would almost certainly have the rights in the UK. No free streaming from them unfortunately.

Woodster

International Captain
England and Australia under 19's about to get underway pretty soon and it's on Sky over here!! Happy days, Looking forward to seeing how a few of the England guys go especially, with Ben Foakes being my main player of interest.

Woodster

International Captain
Blow losing Bell-Drummond so early, a key player for us and gone in the first over. Now for Foakes.

Woodster

International Captain
Sky still pissing about with the frigging golf!! Sort it out!!! Nobody cares!!!

Foakes gone aswell, disastrous start to the tournament, and the two men I wanted to watch most have bit the dust before the coverage has got underway here!!

uvelocity

International Coach
its breezy, there's some grass on the wicket, great conditions for bowling. poms are playing very loosely to some good bowling

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
**** off golf, I'm staying up for this.

Plan: if its not on by 1.15 then its snuggletime.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes, finally have some cricket and not before time. Early rebuild job for Davies and Overton.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Geez, Paris getting the ball up around 138km/h.

If conditions stay like this, be prepared to see a heap of wides throughout the tournament.