• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Murphy (and Connor Sully) did pretty much win a U19WC game with the bat once upon a time, have thought he has a bit of batting ability ever since then

sphynx

U19 Debutant
He looked absolutely hopeless for stages of India, but then had that one competent knock.

Think he will be better on Western pitches.

human

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
what happened to swepson? I'm suprised murphy is in the squad before him, considering swepson has much more experience and has a couple of tests under his belt already.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Murphy is the what if scenario of Vettori as a bowler playing for Australia. Hope he has more to offer in the 4th innings.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Murphy is the what if scenario of Vettori as a bowler playing for Australia. Hope he has more to offer in the 4th innings.
I hope this is intentional and not you being oblivious like your earlier cosplay of GS Kohli posting.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I would rest Cummins , but it won't happen ..
Cummins wasn't at his best last test and he could do with a recharge ..

Anthony Clayden

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

I think he means because he gets more sideways movement than Lyon, that on last day might be more effective, but less so on the first day. He is young, so we could get 10 years plus of service from him.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Australian squad named for last 3 Tests. Lyon and Renshaw out, Neser in
Renshaw getting dropped makes sense, his fielding last game was abysmal. The fact that our concussion subs batting wise are now harris and mitch marsh is a bit grim though.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
If Pope's shoulder isn't good enough, is it Mo or Lawrence? Tough choice as I don't think either would be my preferred top order replacements. England need to rest Anderson, ideally for Woakes. Wood may come in for Tongue though I was impressed with his moxie with bat and ball. TBF I'd consider leaving Robinson out after his performance yesterday.