• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Spark

Global Moderator
Bit fail for Doctrove though, that's not an ultra-fine nick, huge mark on hotspot.

Can a #8 get a run?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England just keep hitting back. Quality ball from Swann. There really aren't too many places to hide when even England's worst bowler seems to take wickets without appearing to ever bowl well. :laugh:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love the UDRS ! Hussey had more than his fair share of luck playing & missing to get away with that one.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I was ready to call prior a muppet :laugh:
He was utterly, instantly convinced, wasn't he? Whilst I didn't hear anything in real time, sometimes as a keeper you just know it's got bat on it, so I am pleased to say I didn't scream at him for wasting the referral...

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
0, 8, 0, 0, 30, 3, 12, 0, 3, 47, 11, 0, 0, 1*

Doesn't inspire much confidence. Bat properly you ****.