• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

ripper868

International Coach
1 seed goes automatically to the top of the draw, 2 goes to the bottom. 3 and 4 get drawn to see who goes on the top half of the draw and who goes on the bottom half.

BTW, wouldn't it be so much more fun if Tennis didn't have seedings in every single tournament and the draw was completely random. I think one or two smaller tournaments should try this out.
I'd love to See Rafa v Nole in Rd 1, along with Fed v Murray/Tsong/Del Potro in Rd 1 - with the winners playing off in rd 2 - You have the tournament winner by round 3! Everybody wins!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'd love to See Rafa v Nole in Rd 1, along with Fed v Murray/Tsong/Del Potro in Rd 1 - with the winners playing off in rd 2 - You have the tournament winner by round 3! Everybody wins!
It would be great if they were all on the same half of the draw! I think this idea should gain momentum. The host city of the tournament could televise the draw and tennis buffs will watch it as it will interesting looking at the draw permutations and TV executives will be able to 'potentially' schedule huge matches during prime time each round.

I can't see any negatives, I don't think anyone will make the final without playing good Tennis..

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
it has come to this, federer getting drubbed by haas on grass...tiger completely melting down on sunday, now waiting for the thunder to crash and burn too...a baad day for me sports-wise...:@

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
it has come to this, federer getting drubbed by haas on grass...tiger completely melting down on sunday, now waiting for the thunder to crash and burn too...a baad day for me sports-wise...:@
I don't think Fed was fully fit tbf Anil. Fear not!