• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol.

Well either go off when its actually slippery/damp, or don't go off at all.

Novak should be cut at the fact they've gone off now, and Rafa should be cut they didn't go off earlier.

**** umpiring.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol.

Well either go off when its actually slippery/damp, or don't go off at all.

Novak should be cut at the fact they've gone off now, and Rafa should be cut they didn't go off earlier.

**** umpiring.
Nadal just had the ****s that someone had the temerity to stand up to his bully boy ways

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( Novak

Is crazy how much the rain has changed this match though. Before the first break you couldn't see Novak taking a set, and before the 2nd break it looked like a 5th set was an absolute certainty.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can someone who watched the Australian coverage confirm Fred Stolle implored the finalists to come to the net despite no one winning a Grand Slam serve-volleying since Pat Rafter?

Riggins

International Captain
Djokovic.

1 vs. 3 can happen as can 1 vs. 4. At the Australian Open Nadal, seeded 2, played against Federer, seeded 3, in the semi-final.
I meant how come it's 1vs3, it seems like it should always be 1 v 4 and 2 v 3.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I meant how come it's 1vs3, it seems like it should always be 1 v 4 and 2 v 3.
1 seed goes automatically to the top of the draw, 2 goes to the bottom. 3 and 4 get drawn to see who goes on the top half of the draw and who goes on the bottom half.

BTW, wouldn't it be so much more fun if Tennis didn't have seedings in every single tournament and the draw was completely random. I think one or two smaller tournaments should try this out.