• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahah Rafter :laugh:

it's just my frustration...i hate seeing him lose and i hate it even more seeing him lose to people he used to beat in his sleep...:)
Well he shouldn't be losing to Tommy Robredo at a Grand Slam, that's for sure.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nadal vs Tsonga and Djokovic vs Janowicz are my semi final predictions

In the women's Williams vs Kerber and Radwanska vs Sharapova

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Appropos of nothing to do with this thread, I just received an email from Verandah noting it has reopened today for the new year. I thought Jono might be interested to know.

Burgey

Jono won't share his tips, then will post on here how he's cleaned up betting on various matches. WAC

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Burgey, how good was Data-Krumm on grand slam debut? Its pretty crazy that a 43 year old can handle herself well against any of the non-power players.

Burgey

I'm hoping Australian tennis' new hope Pat Rafter dayboos as well int eh doubles with Little Lleyton.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Appropos of nothing to do with this thread, I just received an email from Verandah noting it has reopened today for the new year. I thought Jono might be interested to know.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I got this email too, immediately thought of you (and John Howard).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Really, is this a thing? Janowicz is in the easiest (still isn't easy) quarter I think its fair to say. Who's your tips Jono?
Jono won't share his tips, then will post on here how he's cleaned up betting on various matches. WAC
WAC Jono.
Can't see any amazing value in the first round of the men's at all.

Rafa @ $4.8 is just ridiculous value to win the tournament. The market has overreacted to his tough draw and Novak's easy draw. Its crazy. Jump on.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can't see any amazing value in the first round of the men's at all.

Rafa @ $4.8 is just ridiculous value to win the tournament. The market has overreacted to his tough draw and Novak's easy draw. Its crazy. Jump on.
Yeah I thought $4.8 was great value, but I didn't act on it. One of the bets I did was 1-3 Aussies to reach the second round at $6.00 - unAustralian I know. WTF has happened to Laura Robson? I figured she'd be a seed by now and would be going deep into tournaments, not losing 6-3, 6-0 in the first round.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
not literally 5 minutes ago, but yes she was down a set, easily one the next one but Kerber has started well in the third.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
She lost :(

Nufers, reckon Haas is decent value today. He sucked in Auckland but he should get past the first round. He refuses to age.