• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
federer seems out of sorts to start with...is this the one where his incredible streak gets broken?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Thank **** for Eurosport, BBC not deigning to show Fed-Davy it seems.

Anyway, Cilic must be paying some decent odds to knock Murray out tomorrow? If he comes out and hits a hot streak i can easily see it happening, especially if Fed gets knocked out today.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fed's lateral movement about as good as mine atm. Comms carrying in about Davydenko and he's in awesome form, but he's only had to get the ball back. Roger's horrible atm, set and a break down :(

Dydl

International Debutant
Followed by today tonight and than Home and Away :dry:
Yeah, and that's what bugs me more than going to the news. News I can understand, and it's only half an hour, but to go to a lame current news affair show and a ridiculously bad soapie really makes me annoyed.

Fed in trouble here though. Break down in the second. Would have to be a pretty big effort and massive improvement to get out of this one.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Fed's lateral movement about as good as mine atm. Comms carrying in about Davydenko and he's in awesome form, but he's only had to get the ball back. Roger's horrible atm, set and a break down :(
Switch those two around. Davydenko has lost the plot here completely. Come on FFS

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing Home and Away and today tonight, ****ing channel 7, Dav vs Feds is gonna be over by the time this crap is over.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davydenko :laugh: He's backpedalling his way out of the stadium. I can't watch it at the moment to see how well Federer is playing, but Davydenko is registering a doughnut in the 3rd set...