• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
De Villiers in at 5 today; still at least one spot too low IMO. Doesn't take the piss as much as batting below Behardien like the other day though.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Teams need to boycott getting out to *****on

edit: didn't realise filter would do that - I mean Twatto obv

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I suppose that if you select Levi, everyone is effectively batting one spot higher than what the scorebook says.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Doherty now a fixture for the rest of the tournament, you'd think. If he was any more gun you'd need a licence to carry him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Now we know Behardien is actually capable of hitting the ball in front of square. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, Bails.