• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* SriLanka in India 2022

Kirkut

International Regular
Watched that Bumrah spell to Angelo Matthews, if there is one bowler from the past who had a similar bowling style, that would be Courtney Walsh.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
India has 14 consecutive series wins at home which is going to be 15 now while the great Windies and Aussie teams had just 10 as the earlier record.

Is this Indian team the best ever team at home in history?

Xix2565

International Debutant
I mean I'd rather look at home Test records overall rather than just series wins. Definitely a case to be made to be frank.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean I'd rather look at home Test records overall rather than just series wins. Definitely a case to be made to be frank.
You mean number of tests instead of number of series? I think India have everyone beat in that regard too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Looked really hard to bat on against both types of bowling even when India were batting from what I saw tbh.
I think the first session yesterday was the best one for spinners.. and hardest to face them for batters. The second session was still very much loaded towards the spinners and I think apart from a few overs of early swing, nothing from the seamers looked much threatening until India bowled. When India bowled, pitch had settled down enough that spin was not as much of a problem but the ball did seem to do a bit more under lights for Bumrah and Shami and their extra pace obviously added to the challenge.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli would be hard done by his luck. Two grubbers.

Umpiring is as **** as it gets too.

Nothing is ****tier than the SL performance in these two tests though, including the selectors.

Kirkut

International Regular
Pink ball tests in India are fun officially.

Just visualize the carnage if the four pronged Windies attack bowled with the pink ball in India.