• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* SriLanka in India 2022

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Schedule -

1st T20I - Lucknow - Feb 24
2nd T20I - Dharamshala - Feb 26
3rd T20I - Dharamshala - Feb 27

All Night games.

1st Test - Mohali - Mar 4-8
2nd Test - Bangalore - Mar 12-16 (D/N) - Pink Ball Test.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

India expected to miss Deepak Chahar and SKY for the T20I series. Predicted XI for India for the T20Is, at least the first couple.

Ruturaj
Ishan (wk)
Shreyas
Rohit (c)
Venky
Hooda
Jaddu
Harshal
Bhuvi
Bumrah
Chahal

Would be a decent enough 11. Only worry is limited PP bowling options. Bumrah and Bhuvi have to manage 5 of the 6.

Powerplay - Bhuvi Bumrah plus 1 over of Harshal.

Middle overs - Chahal, Jaddu and 1 more from Harshal + Venky and Hooda if needed

Slog - 2 Bumrah 2 Harshal and 1 Bhuvi

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
SL has lot Wanindu Hasaranga due to some idiotic issues. He was diagnosed with COVID in Australia and recovered. Some idiot has gone on and done a repear PCR on him, which has returned as positive. Now it can be positive during convalescent phase. As a result he is out.

There are massive drama on non selection of Bhanuka Rajapakshe as well.

Xix2565

International Debutant
SL bowling first

Lineups:
India: 1 Ishan Kishan (wk), 2 Rohit Sharma (capt), 3 Shreyas Iyer, 4 Sanju Samson, 5 Deepak Hooda, 6 Venkatesh Iyer, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Harshal Patel, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal

Sri Lanka: 1 Pathum Nissanka, 2 Kamil Mishara, 3 Charith Asalanka, 4 Janith Liyanage, 5 Dinesh Chandimal (wk), 6 Dasun Shanaka (capt), 7 Chamika Karunaratne, 8 Dushmantha Chameera, 9 Jeffrey Vandersay, 10 Praveen Jayawickrama, 11 Lahiru Kumara

ashley bach

International Captain
great knock from Kishan, apart from when Liyanage dropped him at midwicket when it was straight down his throat.
his timing has been superb, so quick to punish the short ball.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
10 back to back wins in the T20Is now. Hopefully Dravid & Rohit form a solid squad admist all this bilateral bullying

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I hope Samson can fulfill his immense potential.

Also interestig to see Jaddu bat so high. Wonder if they are thinking he can be the #6 in Australia.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shanaka really didn't utilize his bowlers well after that initial burst. Kumara and Chameera should have bowled 3 overs each up front; Karunaratne should have come on immediately after to start the 7th over...

Samson batted with confidence after his initial nerves...he just looks so good when he's on song (Shai Hope)

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Sri Lanka badly missed Hasaranga & Theekshana. Basically can understand why Shanaka had to hold both Kumara & Chameera off.
Sri lankan team has potential. Kumara Chammera Hasaranga Theekshana will be some attack in Australia.
So impressed with Kumara.. Rattled Indian team totally. Hopefully some more 90 mph stuff in Test series as well.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Also when Harshal's slower ones don't grip he is toothless.. Could go for plenty in Australia.
Still think we need Siraj to partner Bumrah & probably Deepak Chahar with the new ball to complete the attack.