• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka Tour of West Indies 2018

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jason Holder has some serious talent, what's he wasting his time playing Test cricket for? He could make some serious bank developing into a T20 merchant.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent news.

On an unrelated note, gonna buy myself a bottle of rum and crack it open to watch the rest of the game, don't have work until Friday so why the hell not. Go Windies go.

trundler

Watched the highlights of what happened in my sleep. God, keeping was Hope-less. Sri Lanka fielded much better. Holder was terrific though. Type of situation that Ambrose would have thrived in, I feel. Low total and a pitch with variable bounce. God that would have been awesome to watch. If SL coast through this chase without losing many wickets I'd be disappointed. I feel this is the kind of match situation where a hero is born. Time for Holder's test.

trundler

Mendis gone! Holder does it again! The ball swinging and seaming around. West Indies need to win this and they're in a great position to do so now. Finger crossed.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Uh, the injured Kusal Perera is winning the match here for SL. WI need to take his wicket, and quickly.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
One feels that WI are one wicket away from cleaning up, very little left in the sheds after this pair

Borges

International Regular
Don't know why these West Indians are bowling these leg stump - outside leg stump lines. As if they really want to lose this game.

Borges

International Regular
Holder back for one last desperate fling.
This is a tremendous statement of character by this Sri Lankan side, with their key players absent, banned or injured.

Borges

International Regular
Poor Holder. He can't give the ball to any of his other pacers because their lines are so awful.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Bit of luck for Dilruwan particularly, but the WI bowlers really choked that one this morning

Looks like there is a bit of hope for our next generation after all, solid contributions from Dickwella, Mendis and the fast bowling trio

Last edited: